Monday, February 27, 2012

Happy as a Clam Dip

I got the recipe off a can of clams but modified it based on what I had on hand and made it "clammier" because as a Maine girl, I can't get enough.

Ingredients

4 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp sour cream
6.5 ounce can of minced clams drained except for 2 tbsp of clam juice
1 clove of finely minced garlic
1.5 tsp of parsley
1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce

How to Make

Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and clam juice together. Package said to use a hand mixer, but I just toughed it out and mixed it with a spoon (I'd nuked the cream cheese to soften it). Then I added everything else and stirred it up.

I took about a third of it and dipped celery into it for my lunch and chilled the other two-thirds. Might have the rest with pork rinds or something.

Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment